Re: read text/html

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 05:45:02PM +0530, Ramachandran wrote:
> Mails with graphics, text/html are delivered.I use 'v' and the 'pipe to'
> 'urlview'.This gives me the list of urls, which I copy & paste.
> Is there any simpler method?

The method I use is this:

in ~/.mailcap:
text/html;lynx -force_html -image_links -dump %s; copiousoutput

in .muttrc:
auto_view text/html
alternative_order text/enriched text/plain text

Mutt prefers to view attachments with an auto_view, line so the
alternative_order ensures that it views text/enriched, text/plain, or text
before falling to text/html.  If the mail only has HTML, or if you pick the
HTML from the attachments menu, lynx will format the HTML with all the links
at the bottom.  A ctrl-b on that will allow you to use urlview to pick URLs.

/jgt
--
Yo mama so dumb, she thought the unrestricted comprehension axiom was an
invitation to an all you can eat buffet.  -- Bertrand Russell, Forum 2000