Re: Tagging all messages in certain threads

* Christoph Ludwig <cludwig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [29-09-2003 16:25]:

> Now it is easy to exclude all messages sent by me from the pattern
> that determines which messages to purge when I enter a mail
> folder:
>
>   folder-hook =Abo/mutt*
> 'push<delete-pattern>~r>21d!(~F|~N|~fcludwig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|~fMajordomo.mutt.org)<enter><sync-mailbox>'

Check out the ~P pattern..

> But how can I tell mutt that it shall not delete any messages that
> belong to a thread in which I took part? (Or more general: How can I
> tag all threads that contain messages that match a given pattern?)

Nicolas Rachinsky has a patch which enables you to tag all messages
which are in threads containing any tagged message.  You can get an
old version at:

  http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas/mutt.html

and a new version if you ask politely, I assume ;-)

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx)

Retteb sif lahd, noces ehttub, but the second half is better.
-A palindrome