Re: my messages marked as New

Hi Todd ;),

> > However, they are still marked as "N" in index view. Can it be that I
> > have somehow told mutt to ignore this header or something?
>
> What mailbox format are you using?  I think that the Status: RO header is
> only applicable in mbox, though I'm not sure about that.

That's right, you have a dir for new mails in Maildir format, so there is
no need for a 'Status' header. I think mutt will use a different method
for each mailbox format.

cheers,

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra