Re: Howto strip attachments from digest ???

Brian Salter-Duke <b_duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003:09:18:11:27:17+0930] scribed:
<snip />

Todd <Freedom_Lover@xxxxxxxxx> [2003:09:18:13:33:08-0400] scribed:
> Michael D Schleif wrote:
> > What is `metamutt'?  I searched the archives, and came up with three (3)
> > hits, none of which tell me anything about metamutt . . .
>
> Google is your friend.  A search for metamutt provides a link to the script
> as the very first hit and Roland's page describing it as the second.

Yes, of course.  However, it was suggested that discussion had ensued on
this list, and I searched the archives and mutt.org, and I found nothing
substantive.  Instead of assuming that Google would lead me to something
more authoritative on mutt than mutt-users and mutt.org, I posted to
this list . . .

--
Best Regards,

mds