don't move messages to mbox

Hi,

often when I change the mailbox I am asked:

Move read messages to /bau/stat38/users/statik/neumann/mbox? ([no]/yes):

I generally don't want to move messages there.  Therefore I put
set keep_flagged
in my .muttrc.  But this didn't change the behaviour.

How can I switch this off?

                              Malte Neumann
Institut fuer Baustatik / Institute of Structural Mechanics
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ekkehard Ramm
Universitaet Stuttgart / University of Stuttgart

Pfaffenwaldring 7, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany

mailto:malte.neumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      phone: ++49-711-685-6121
http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/ibs/members/neumann/  fax:   ++49-711-685-6130