Howto strip attachments from digest ???

Sometime earlier this year, I saw some solution to this, whether here,
or in procmail, or wherever.

Some mailing lists allow get requests to retrieve ranges of prior
messages.  When I receive them, they are in the form of a main body, and
each individual message is an individual attachment to that main body.

Yes, I can manually view-attachments, and manually save each to its
place.

How can I automate this?  I have several hundred to break out, and I
want some automation ;>

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,