Re: How to check new mail from all spool folders?

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 19:27 (-0500), David Rock wrote:

> * Jani Averbach <jaa@xxxxxxxxx> [2003-09-12 02:07]:

>> In general, I am looking same kind of functionality which pine has:
>> when you hit <tab> you are rolled throught all your incoming spools
>> which have new mail.

> Try hitting "c". If you have any mailboxes with new mail, it will prompt
> to move to the next one in the list.

I'm running Mutt 1.5.4i, and sometimes "c" works for me, and other
mies it doesn't.  Specifically, I only have two mailboxes defined, and
when I hit "c" (while looking at my "real" inbox), it correctly gives
me the option of my first mailbox.  After reading the messages in
that, I type "c" again.  Sometimes it gives me the second mailbox, and
sometimes it doesn't.  (And yes, there is new mail in the second
mailbox.)

Has anyone seen this (apparently) flaky behaviour?  Any ideas?

Thanks.

                        Jim