[OT] key server is a great place for spammers?

Hi mutters, this is slightly off topic here.

I just set up mutt to work with gpg today, and was rather astonished
that key servers expose email addresses quite happily.

Say, simply run 'gpg --search-keys foo' prints out 325 email addresses
together with the found keys. I guess spammers could easily use the key
servers to find email addresses, since the process could be easily
automated with something like expect. And worse, email addresses
associated with keys are most possible being actively used by key
owners.

Is it possible to inform the key server not to show my email address
when people are searching it? Or, am I just overly paranoid on this ;)

-Isaac

--

Isaac Claymore                  /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Exavio Inc.                     \ /    Respect for open standards