Re: maildir - is it just me or....

Hello,

Another argument pro-maildir is backup.

I use `find -cnewer ref` to backup my email folders. The  problem
I had with mbox is that I had to backup the whole  mbox  (several
thousands of Mb) just because I had added a 300 bytes file.  With
several mboxes (3-5), an incremental backup was bigger than  what
I could burn on a CD, which was _not_ a good idea (remember : The
more simple the backup process is, the more often you do them).

I agree on the other arguments.

Flavien.
--
People disagree with me.  I just ignore them.
-- Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel