Re: forwarded fcc-messages have strange From field

Hello Andrei,

 On Tuesday, September 2, 2003 at 2:21:46 PM +0200, Andrei A. Voropaev wrote:

> I don't set explicit From: field in the messages since I'm using
> multiple accounts. So the mails in +outbox don't have From: line.

    Your problem is here: You should have the used "From:" fields in
outbox messages. You can set $use_from and $envelope_from, and use $from
and $realname from hooks to build the "From:" field for each account.

> I already have send-hook . 'unmy_hdr From' but apparently this does
> not help.

    This doesn't remove a "From:" field from generated mail, but removes
"From:" field from my_hdr list of fields to add. Subtle difference.

    The mail was US-Ascii: Fix your $send_charset.

Bye!    Alain.
--
GnuPG 1.2.3 is released.