----- Forwarded message from Andreas Krisch <andreas.krisch@xxxxxxx> -----

From: Andreas Krisch <andreas.krisch@xxxxxxx>
To: edri-members@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:07:17 +0200

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that a german translation of EDRi-gram is
available from now on.

The german translation is at http://www.unwatched.org/ and will
regularily be issued a few days after the english edition is
published.

Translations are available for all 2006 editions back to issue 3.23,
dated 5.12.2005.

German speaking members: if you want to get pointers to recently
published issues on your mailing lists please let me know. I will
send pointers to VIBE!ATs lists per default and to other lists on
request (I don't want to spam your lists).

The german translation of EDRi-gram ist financed by myself. Therefore
I will try to get some money back by placing ads on the site or other
means that seem suitable. Time will show what turns out to be a
promising strategy.

Best regards,
Andreas
--
VIBE!AT - Verein für Internet-Benutzer Österreichs
VIBE!AT - Austrian Association for Internet Users

----- End forwarded message -----

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |