From: Jarrett [mailto:Moises@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2005 5:52 AM
To: Elliott; Lemuel@xxxxxx; Rodrick; Huey; Joel
Subject: let our cart.iers and bvl.gari match your elegance and glamour.

really so, I should do just the same in her place.  If I loved a man,

provided herself, the "Miss Elliot at home," were laid on the table,

727 S. Cathay Ct. Unit 201, Los Angeles, California, 95949  910-686-2107
Antoine@xxxxxxxx

The woman who lies here was so remarkably stingy, that during her life she
would get up in the night and mew, that her neighbors might think she kept a
cat. What a miser she was!