From: Coralee Young [mailto:cbyi@xxxxxxxx]
To: lucas donnick; elliot driggers; merlin tillberry
Sent: Monday, October, 2004 10:24 PM
Subject: medical facts: ann`ouncement

danasu idavelli hrym
Thus for the purpose of enhancing antimicrobial spectrum aminoglycosides
may constitute a poor choice  Combination treatment is considered for
patients with severe infections  However these are the patients most prone
to harm by the addition of an aminoglycoside
This, which is not so much a vocation for art as an impatience of all other
honest trades, frequently exists alone; and so existing, it will pass gently
away in the course of years. Emphatically, it is not to be regarded; it is
not a vocation, but a temptation; and when your father the other day so
fiercely and (in my view) so properly discouraged your ambition, he was
recalling not improbably some similar passage in his own experience. For the
temptation is perhaps nearly as common as the vocation is rare. But again we
have vocations which are imperfect; we have men whose minds are bound up,
not so much in any art, as in the general ARS ARTIUM and common base of all
creative work; who will now dip into painting, and now study counterpoint,
and anon will be inditing a sonnet: all these with equal interest, all often
with genuine knowledge. And of this temper, when it stands alone, I find it
difficult to speak; but I should counsel such an one to take to letters, for
in literature (which drags with so wide a net) all his information may be
found some day useful, and if he should go on as he has begun, and turn at
last into the critic, he will have learned to use the necessary tools.
Lastly we come to those vocations which are at once decisive and precise; to
the men who are born with the love of pigments, the passion of drawing, the
gift of music, or the impulse to create with words, just as other and
perhaps the same men are born with the love of hunting, or the sea, or
horses, or the turning-lathe. These are predestined; if a man love the
labour of any trade, apart from any question of success or fame, the gods
have called him. He may have the general vocation too: he may have a taste
for all the arts, and I think he often has; but the mark of his calling is
this laborious partiality for one, this inextinguishable zest in its
technical successes, and (perhaps above all) a certain candour of mind to
take his very trifling enterprise with a gravity that would befit the cares
of empire, and to think the smallest improvement worth accomplishing at any
expense of time and industry. The book, the statue, the sonata, must be gone
upon with the unreasoning good faith and the unflagging spirit of children
at their play. IS IT WORTH DOING? - when it shall have occurred to any
artist to ask himself that question, it is implicitly answered in the
negative. It does not occur to the child as he plays at being a pirate on
the dining-room sofa, nor to the hunter as he pursues his quarry; and the
candour of the one and the ardour of the other should be united in the bosom
of the artist.
contrapilastra12orzaga03birreta,exportadora recocido.