[council] OSC CSG Toolkit of Services Recommendations

Please find attached the first set of recommendations for GNSO improvements from the Operations Steering Committee (OSC) related to Constituency and Stakeholder Group Operations.  Please forward these recommendations to your respective groups for review and comment ASAP with the tentative goal of Council action in our December meeting.  In the meantime, questions and comments are encouraged on this list and a brief opportunity will be provided for discussion of this in our meeting on 23 Nov. I encourage all groups (SGs, constituencies and ACs to consult with your representative(s) on the OSC; the OSC members are provided here:

Primary Team Members

Alternate Team Members

Thanks,

Chuck (OSC Chair)