Re: [council] Council meeting times

Hi,
thanks Stephane for the document.
In option 1 Argentina and Brazil time for the conference call is 5 am.
I can participate at this time, in a rotation basis.
Regards
Olga

2009/11/3 Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
This really was to generate discussion.

The original brief discussed during the wrap-up meeting was only to maximize participation, but I personally think we should also take into account the chair and ensure that meeting times are always palatable for the person and that role and at least one of the 2 vice-chairs.

But doing so does mean that we will make the time less AsiaPac friendly...

Stéphane