As indicated, we suggest using time 1 for our next meeting and then rotating through time 2 and 3...

Thanks,

Stéphane

Le 3 nov. 2009 à 18:00, Gomes, Chuck a écrit :

Thanks Stéphane. Are you guys going to recommend one of the three options
we should use for our meeting on 23 Nov?

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stéphane Van Gelder
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 11:44 AM
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [council] Council meeting times

As you will recall, during our Seoul wrap-up meeting, our
group (Adrian, Edmon, Han Chuan and myself) was tasked with
looking at options for rotating meeting times and asked to
come up with a proposal for a time for the next meeting.

In order to do so, we took into account the number of people
in each time zone. We suggest rotating between 3 set times,
but due to the fact that there are more councillors from
outside the AsiaPac region, we have worked our rotation out
so that only one of the 3 set times is "AsiaPac" friendly.

Please see attachment for our proposals. Time no1 is the
AsiaPac friendly time, and we would suggest starting with
that one for the next meeting.

We realize that none of these proposals are ideal for
everyone, but it is impossible to work out a suitable time
where nobody would be inconvenienced.

Your comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Stéphane