From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glen de Saint Géry
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 3:01 AM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] FW: Proposal for updated charter of the JIG WG

Forwarded From: Bart Boswinkel

Hi Glen,
Included the proposed updated charter for the JIG WG.
Could you forward it to the GNSO Council and request to adopt the charter as well?
The change is last paragraph. Proposed closing date is now either adoption  of IDN ccPDP recommendations or adoption of new gTLD application Guidebook.
Kind regards,
Bart