Re: [council] Revised GNSO Council Transition Implementation Plan and Timetable Documents

Title: Re: [council] Revised GNSO Council Transition Implementation Plan and Timetable Documents
Avri;

For the record, as I have tried to reiterate to the Council on a number of occasions, the Staff has provided the documents as drafts that are to be used as a means to spark discussion - not to impose a set of requirements.  I circulated the documents at Chuck’s suggestion specifically because until today/yesterday, only Kristina had posted any clarification or comment. The language you cite is draft language that you correctly note was drafted earlier this month.  The Council is free to craft it a different way.  You make some points about the potential transition that I hope will inspire further dialogue and discussion – as the drafts were intended to do.

The staff has only one motive in this exercise – clarity, so that all the necessary to-do’s are completed and everyone on the present and future Councils is on the same page traveling to Seoul. I have every hope and expectation that under your leadership it will be achieved.

RobH