Re: [council] ISPCP representation on Council

Hi,

Greg: It has been a privileged working with you these past few years. Both when we agreed and we didn't, you always were a pleasure to talk to. Good luck in new ventures.

Maggie: Welcome - please let me know what I can do to help you with getting involved with the council work. I am sure Glen will add you to the mailing soon, if she has not done so already.

a.