[council] GNSO web migration schedule

Title: Re: GNSO web migration moved up a bit

Dear All,

Improvements Coming to GNSO Web Site

In cooperation with the GNSO OSC Communications team, ICANN is changing some behind-the-scenes technicalities of gnso.icann.org. These changes are necessary to enable substantial improvements (coming later in 2009) to the GNSO web site’s design and organization.

Server and database changes will be implemented on the evening of 12 August, Pacific time about midnight UTC.
Much testing has been done to ensure that the change-over is seamless, and we expect that users should not notice any difference in how the site operates. This note is primarily a courtesy notice, on the off-chance that you experience an unanticipated disruption.

If you encounter any new difficulties using gnso.icann.org in the days following 12 August, please feel free to notify Scott Pinzon, Director of Policy Communications <scott.pinzon@xxxxxxxxx>. He is working closely with the OSC Communications Team to deliver an improved GNSO web experience, and will expedite resolution of any problems. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to serve you better.

Glen de Saint Géry

GNSO Secretariat

gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://gnso.icann.org