From: owner-gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marika Konings
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 2:29 AM
To: Fast Flux Workgroup
Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] For final review - Fast Flux Final Report

Dear All,

An updated version of the Draft Fast Flux Final Report has been posted on
the wiki (https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi?fast_flux_pdp_wg)
incorporating edits and suggestions made by Dave, Joe and James (Thanks!).
Please note that I have accepted all the changes in the previous version so
it is easier to review the changes made in this version of the report. Do
note that there are still some comments in the report, especially in chapter
8 and 9 that will need to be addressed on the next call, coming Wednesday 29
July at 14.30 UTC. If you have any suggestions on how to address these
comments by providing suggested language, please share this with the list.

Best regards,

Marika