[council] WHOIS report vote

Dear Bruce,

I have just listened to the recording again and have extracted this from the
minutes and it is certain that you put the whole report to the vote and the
vote is as mentioned below.
The motion did not include a requirement to delay implementation until
privacy was dealt with.

I will arrange for a replay at the meeting.
Kind regards
Glen