[council] Re: Proposed December Names Council meeting

Quoting Bruce:

> I propose that the next Names Council teleconference be held ...
>
> Date: Saturday 14 December
> Time: 9am to 11am Amsterdam time
>
> Those members of the Names Council that choose to physically
> attend the ICANN Annual Meeting, may join together ...

I will be in transit on that Saturday morning and am scheduled to
arrive at the Amsterdam airport at 9:35. I will proceed immediately
to the gathering point for the NC members in physical attendance
but, obviously, will need prior notice of where that will be.

/Cary