Inline PGP encoding in Enigmail

Hello everyone. There is a thread currently going over in the Enigmail
mailing list that draws on Evolution's design and the choice made to
use PGP/MIME encoding, as opposed to inline, for sending. It also
touches on Mutt and its choice with respect to that same decision.

http://mozdev.org/pipermail/enigmail/2010-July/thread.html

Subject: [Enigmail] Request for PGP/MIME as default setting

It may be of interest to those knowledgeable. Some are saying that it
was a bad decision to use inline encoding. I do not take that position
and maintain that mime encoding is superior.

PS Sorry for posting to dev and users. I wasn't sure which group this
was more appropriate for.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred