xemacs qyestion

Hi,

I have

(setq auto-mode-alist
  (append
   '(("/tmp/mutt-cat-.*" . post-mode))
   auto-mode-alist))

in init.el for xemacs to automaticaly turn on the post-mode when
writing mails with mutt.

How do I make it so that flyspell-mode is also turned on
automatically? I tried to figure it out, but elisp is sick and not
even human-readable, and even if I'd learned that, it would take a few
years to figure out how to use it with emacs/xemacs ...

I'm guessing that the flyspell-mode is not a mode despite it appears
to be one, which probably is why I can't make it turn on
automatically. And if it's not a mode, it shouldn't be called mode.