Re: [SOLVED but question] Re: Browsing folders with new messages

Hi,

* steve wrote:
> Le 06-07-2009, à 14:07:21 +0200, Rocco Rutte (pdmef@xxxxxxx) a écrit :

> > You have two options here:

> >     (1) after pressing 'c', hit space until you get the folder you want
> >     (2) use the <next-unread-mailbox> function

> > For (2), this isn't bound by default, so:

> >     bind index,pager X next-unread-mailbox

> > and hit 'X'. Of course you can change 'X' to whatever key you like, even
> > 'c'.

> Thanks Rocco, (1) is what I was looking for. But I have a question for
> (2). Isn't 'space' the 'X' key in (2)?

No. Hitting "space" in (1) lets you cycle through the list of folders
with new mail, e.g. if you want to go to the second next folder instead
of the next, hit space two times, etc. (2) is different because it
always changes to next folder in the list without asking.

Rocco