Re: Mutt 1.20. --GPG--

Rocco Rutte wrote on 02.07.09:
> Hi,
>
> * Jan-Herbert Damm wrote:
>
> > GPG asks my passphrase but doesn't accept it.
>
> What gpg setup did you use? contrib/gpg.rc? It's not gpg that's asking
> but mutt.  So maybe mutt doesn't call gpg at all or in a wrong way...

I guess I'm running into the same trap as just a few days ago: the ubuntu
set up with the /etc/Muttrc.d/* files being sourced from /etc/Muttrc. Whereas
my /opt/mutt/etc/Muttrc does something else.

-----
$ locate gpg.rc
/etc/Muttrc.d/gpg.rc
/home/jan/SRC/mutt-1.5.20hg/contrib/gpg.rc
/opt/mutt/share/doc/mutt/samples/gpg.rc
/usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/gpg.rc
-----

Let me fumble with this for a while. I am sure the answer resides in there
somewhere.

jan, and thanks!