Mutt 1.20. notification of new mail twice

Hello,

I am testing Mutt 1.20. - using mbox format

It notifies me of new mail in some folder as usual. I read the mail(s), the
"N" in the index view is gone, as usual. I leave the folder. Hitting "c" now
notifies me of new mail in the folder i just left. But there is no new mail
there, and no "N" in the index view, either. After leaving the folder again
this does not happen again.

Mutt 1.18. has no such behaviour on my system.

I commented out "set mark_old=no" in muttrc to see wether it makes a
difference. It doesn't.

Has anyone made a similar experience?

jan

--
Bitte beachten Sie auch die Rückseite dieses Schreibens!