Re: Domino Server and creating folders from mutt

Hi,

* Sven Hergenhahn wrote:

> Whenever I want to create a new (sub-)folder by just selecting a few
> messages and saving them to a new folder name (e.g.
> INBOX.folder.new_sub_folder), this works fine, but afterwards I do not
> see the folder neither in <toggle-mailboxes> nor (after restarting mutt)
> in my mutt-sidebar with the option to show all mailboxes set on.

The mailboxes list is a list with all mailboxes mutt polls for new mail
frequently. The list is constructed via the "mailboxes" command. When
mutt creates a new folder like this, it's not automatically added to the
list.

For IMAP, you can subscribe to folders and have mutt get the list of
subscribed folders from the server, but still this is one step of manual
interaction. See the manual at:

       http://dev.mutt.org/doc/manual.html

for subscribing to IMAP folders.

Rocco