preserve sig on fcc_clear OR: enforce sig on sending

Hoi,

I want to store outgoing mails unencrypted on hard disk, no matter if
I send them encrypted or not. Currently I use `fcc_clear=yes' for
that, but it removes the signature also.

The situation is: I frequently resend mails in slightly altered form.
Therefore I use ESC-e from within the +sent folder.

The problem is: As the messages are stored unencrypted and unsigned in
+sent, the message is also set unsigned when using ESC-e.
Unfortunately I sometimes forget to manually add the signature again.

One solution would be fcc_clear only removing the encryption, but
preserving the signature.

Another solution would be to ensure all outgoing mail gets signed
(unless explicitely changed). Actually, it would be enough if ESC-e
does set the signature automatically.

Yet, I found no way to configure a solution. Can you help me?

meillo