Re: Why does mutt sees Mailman mailboxes as empty?

On Sat, May 09, 2009 07:02:14 AM -0700, George Davidovich wrote:

> Email address munging where 'user@xxxxxxxxxxx' is replaced with some
> variation of 'user at example.org'

Holy cow, you're right.  I know about this practice, but had forgotten
the downloaded mailbox would have this problem. This is what I get
from grepping my own address from that file:

>From mfioretti at nexaima.net  Sat May 17 08:23:09 2008
From: mfioretti at nexaima.net (M. Fioretti)
>From mfioretti at nexaima.net  Sun May 25 07:23:42 2008
From: mfioretti at nexaima.net (M. Fioretti)
>From mfioretti at nexaima.net  Sun May 25 07:56:41 2008
From: mfioretti at nexaima.net (M. Fioretti)

So is this (munged email addresses) what would prevent mutt from
detecting message boundaries?

I also have no problem to put together a script to fix any text file,
but in this case I had no idea what to look for, that's why I asked.

Thanks George,
       Marco
       Digital Rights writing at http://mfioretti.com
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84