Re: questions regarding mutt as newsreader

Okay, I still don't understand why my folder-hook did not work. Just
like setting the hostname has to be done very early. If someone is
interested in my muttrc as to why that is, I will post it here.

On the other hand, working with folder-hooks in conjunction with my
newsserver works perfectly now: I get to keep a local message-copy and
adjust my hostname accordingly.

Thanks for the help! (Now I can file a report about a primary problem
via newsgroup :P )

--
Time flies like the wind, but fruit flies like bananas.