Re: Adding local files as attachments

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008, Dustin Cannon wrote:
> I am using mutt to connect to an imap server.  When I try to add an
> attachment mutt wants to search the imap server.  I can't seem to find
> any way to make mutt search locally for files to attach.  Can someone
> enlighten me?

It should not related to imap as imap is just for receiving emails.

After  hit "a", it displays something like "? for list".  Do not hit
"?". Press TAB and it will display a file browser to your file system.
Also you can press "t" to tag several files in the file browser.

HTH

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24