Re: Mutt on Macbook

On 12/20/08, Christian Ebert wrote:
> * Joseph on Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 08:10:39 -0500
> > Also, how does one get the end, home, page+up, page+down keys on a
> > macbook that does not have those keys?
>
> The arrow keys on the bottom right on you keyboard; for home/end
> you have to press Fn+left/right (Fn -> bottom left of keyboard).

What I would like is the real home/end keys. The Fn+left/right make the
window go to the bottom or top via its local buffer.

But say viewing an email in mutt that is long, you can't pgdn/pgup or
get to the bottom of the message by pressing END as you can normally.

Is there a way to do this with the Macbook/13.3 laptop?

--
respectfully,
Joseph