Re: Per-message HTML viewing options

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 05:11:08PM -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Monday, December  8 at 06:06 PM, quoth Cristopher Thomas:
> > I want to use mutt's 'auto_view text/html' option for the majority
> > of my emails, but there are a few that I want to open using 'links2
> > -g.'  I have no problem using one or the other, but haven't been
> > able to figure out a way to get them to cooperate.  Any ideas?
>
> Is there a pattern to which ones you wish to view one way or the
> other? I guess my question is: how do you envision/want the end-result
> interface working? Do you want mutt to automatically switch between
> one or the other based on, say, the sender of the message? Do you want
> to be able to press a key and view the message differently? What are
> you after?
>
> ~Kyle
> --
> Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's
> supposed to do.
>                                                   -- Robert A. Heinlein

There is really no pattern.  I recieve emails from two or three unrelated
senders that consistenly have images inline.  I want mutt to automatically
determine that the sender is one of those I have specifically identified as
needing to be dealt with differnetly.  The majority of emails would be opened
inline, but the 3 would be opened using 'links2 -g'  I hope I'm not being vague.

--
GCC/O$ d--(+) s+:- a- C++ L++>+++ W++ K- w O? M V? PS- PE++ t 5 X R(+) tv+ b++