winmail.dat procmail and mutt

Hello All,

From time to time I receive emails with winmail.dat as an attachment.

A while ago I found a procmail recipe that sent the sender a message
saying that they need to reconfigure Outlook to stop sending it and it
also extracted the files from winmail.dat and put them in the message.

Unfortunately I can not find it!

I am interested in how other people deal with this problem so I can
automate mutt or procmail to display/extract the message and possibly
inform the sender of their misconfigured email system.

If you have any solutions or tips I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Chris

--
-----------(  "The warning shot goes right between the fifth  )-----------