Re: muttrc push sequence not always executed

* Marianne Promberger on Friday, December 05, 2008 at 12:00:47 +0000
> I have the following in my muttrc, as the last line:
>
> push "<tag-pattern>~s
> abrechnung<enter><tag-prefix-cond><clear-flag>N<save-message><enter><end-cond><sync-mailbox>"
>
> (I'm sending myself backups of a spreadsheet and want to immediately
> archive these to a different mail folder, unsetting the "new" flag).
>
> Basically, this line doesn't always get executed, meaning that new
> mail matching the pattern "~s abrechnung" stays in my spoolfile,
> marked as new.

As a wild guess you might want to experiment with your $resolve
setting; I think Mutt tries to jump to the next message before
clearing the flag. So perhaps temporarily unsetting $resolve
might help.

\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_
Ein deutscher Western/A German Western
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.html
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc-en.html