Re: Problems with sending mail via Gmail

On 2008-11-26, Niels Rasmussen wrote:
> I think I got it :)
>
> This was missing in my .muttrc
>
> folder-hook . "my_hdr From: <My Emailadress.com>"

I encountered the same problem when using mutt's internal SMTP
client and sending a message in batch mode.  In my case, one bug in
mutt was leaving the from address undefined and another bug was
causing a segmentation fault (a null pointer dereference) when the
from address was undefined.  Both bugs have been fixed in the latest
development version of mutt-1.5.18, available from the mercurial
repository.

Regards,
Gary