Highlight new messages

Sorry for the ugly subject line but it is difficoult to explain in one line.

I use mutt 1.5.18 with menu_scroll = yes
When I enter a mailbox, mutt automatically highlights the oldest message with the new flag set and puts it in the first line of the index. If I have a screen with 30 free lines for the index, my mailbox contains 20 items and I have only a new message (the last, since I sort by date), mutt shows only the last message at the top of the screen.

How can I force mutt to show as many messages as they can fit the screen? So, in this case, show all the 20 msg and highlight the last?

Sorry for my bad english.