Re: new mail to sender

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 03:35:06PM +0100, belgeler@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello,
> Sorry for the maybe primitive question, but I couldn't find an answer
> anywhere: Sometimes I want to create a new mail (not reply) to a sender
> who is not in my aliases file. Is there a way to do it quicker then
> typing his email address?
> Thanks in advance,
> Martin

Cut and paste the address?  If you have the standard mouse set up on
Linux/Unix it's very quick.  Double click on button 1 (left)  on the
address to select it and then single click on button 2 (middle) to
paste it.  If you have only a two button mouse then usually clicking
both buttons simultaneously will emulate a middle button click.

If (like me) you like thngs even easier then you can have an extra
button (I have a four button trackball) which emulates double click so
then it's just one click to select the text and one click to paste it.

--
Chris Green