Re: How to re-distribute mails in inbox?

Hi Grant!

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Grant Edwards wrote:

> On 2008-11-20, Christian Brabandt <cblists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi Grant!

> >> That talks to an IMAP server?
> >
> > Sure, if you do this from within mutt.
>
> Ah.  I thought based on your previous post we were talking
> about a shell environment.

Sorry, I guess I did not make myself clear enough. But since this is a
mutt list, I thought I show the generic mutt way, which does not
depend on the mailbox type.

regards,
Christian
18. Your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of what she
    looks like.