Re: Relevant way to debug configuration

=- steve wrote on Wed 19.Nov'08 at  9:30:29 +0100 -=

> So I would like to follow the values of different variables while browsing
> folders. So I was asking myself if a tool which could display *in live*
> the different values of variables exists.

Not built-in, no tool, except maybe some fancy debugger.

However, you can put some muttrc commands in your folder-hooks to
display the value of given variables.

For folder-hooks: rtfm and see wiki -> DebugConfig
var values: <enter-command>set ?VARNAME<enter>