Re: pager: avoid line breaks in URLs

also sprach Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008.11.15.1941 +0100]:

I've sent an update to http://bugs.debian.org/127090.

> Well... you could use an external pager; that might do it. Otherwise,
> no, there's no built-in way of telling mutt not to wrap things for the
> terminal.

I don't want an external pager. And as long as urlview cannot deal
with X (I read mail on my mailserver, which has no X, and want to
open URLs locally), it's of little use...

i'd rather be riding a high speed tractor
with a beer on my lap,
and a six pack of girls next to me.

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx