Imap Idle Launcher

Hi,

I have made a little program to handle imap idle. It just connect
to the imap server, send the idle command, and when it receives
the message informing about new mail, launches the app of your
choice (eg. getmail, mbsync or offlineimap).

Maybe there already exist such an app ? If yes I could not find it...

Anyway, if not, I would like to know if anyone other than me would
be interested in it. Right now I just plan to use it for personnal use.
But if a few other people also want it, I would work a little more to
make it publicly available.

Cheers,
--
Vincent Aravantinos