Re: selecting "from" when sending an email

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

On Monday, October  6 at 10:45 PM, quoth Joseph:
When sending an email to certain person I have a hook:

send-hook '~t ^family_member1@xxxxxxxxx$|~t family_member2@xxxxxxxxx' "my_hdr From:
Joseph <my_email@address>; set signature=~/.mutt/signature$

Now the problem is when my wife wants to send an email to one of these persons my "From:
email" and my "signature" is automatically selected.
Is there a way to select different headers (from, signature etc) when sending
and email the the same person?

How exactly is mutt supposed to know whether it's you or your wife at the keyboard?

~Kyle

That is my question. I could put "my_hdr From: Joseph <my_email@address>,
<wife@address>; set signature=~/.mutt/join_siganture
and delete one of the entries but maybe somebody has a better idea.

--
#Joseph
GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7