Mutt + Sidebar hangs when there are new MIME messages

I've tried to get help on this issue a while ago, however I can't find
the old message.
The problem is: Mutt with sidebar patch hangs whenever
I try to open a mailbox which - this is the new information I've found -
this mailbox contains HTML messages.

Maybe someone of you knows this problem, google does not. It's really
annoying, unfortunately the people who send me inportant mails usually
are the ones who think HTML in mails is a great thing :(

        -Erik
--
hackerkey://v4sw5hw2ln3pr5ck0ma2u7LwXm4l7Gi2e2t4b7Ken4/7a16s0r1p-5.62/-6.56g5OR