trashmail.net challenges (off-topic)

Moin mutters,

there is 1 user subscribed per trashmail.net with challenge-response
active, as several users have reported.
However, I have never received any such challenge myself, despite
posting once in a while.

On one hand I ask the subscriber to change his trashmail
settings or re-sub with a not so disturbing behaviour.
        (Since I'm not challenged, I assume this will get through,
        unless the addr has already expired).
On the other hand I ask every "victim" to report this to
trashmail.net staff to make them take action against both list
annoyance and reporting the full eMail in the challenge.
        (Since they are subject to German law, feel free to sue them
        for spamming)

NOTE:
since this issue is off-topic and apparently doesn't affect
_everyone_, please do NOT discuss this here on mutt-users.
If you care, come over to mutt-ot@xxxxxxxx, as redirected per
reply-to. Don't become a spammer yourself when you can avoid it, and
you can with mutt-ot.