Save to a file problem (wrapped with =

Hi,

I have a very basic imap mutt setup to receive emails. However, when I try to
save an email to a file, lines longer than 72 characters are wrapped with a "="
added at the end. I can view the long lines just fine, but the saved file is
wrapped.

For example, I view it as:

-/* Try to allocate a new tape buffer skeleton. Caller must not hold
os_scsi_tapes_lock */

But the saved file would look like:

-/* Try to allocate a new tape buffer skeleton. Caller must not hold os_scs=
i_tapes_lock */

I suspected it might have something to do with my editor vi. So I set wc=0 to
stop vim from wrapping around. But the problem still exists.

Any help is high appreciated. Thanks!

Lin