Re: Viewing mutt settings

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 09:59:37PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Andrew Diederich <andrewdied@xxxxxxxxx> [09-22-08 21:49]:
> > Is there a way for mutt to tell me what values I've set, or what values
> > are default?  For example, in postfix if I use "postconf -n" it tells
> > me what values I've set.
> >

> grep color /etc/muttrc ~/.muttrc

Not everything is set in ~/.muttrc, though.  It can be in /etc/Muttrc,
~/.muttrc, ~/.mutt/muttrc, or sourced from any number of files.  I'm
looking for what mutt tells me, or alternately if someone has written
something to dig through all of those possible files and give out the
settings.

--
Andrew Diederich