Re: delete duplicated mails

* bill lam <cbill.lam@xxxxxxxxx> [09-22-08 22:34]:
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > It would *really* be a good time to spend a few minutes glancing thru
> > the very fine mutt documentation which you noted earlier as rtfm!

> Frankly speaking, I can not understand why you keeping telling people
> to rtfm in a support forum.

More frankly, I originally directed you to a brief help page
containing the information you sought.

And, while this is a support forum, it is not a
do-research-for-you-because-you-are-not-inclined but rather an aid for
things difficult to understand and/or obscure for one reason or another.

And, are you referring to yourself as "people"?

> If you do not care to help, there are other more helpful people.

as you wish.